- Age Restrictions on Access and Purchases.
You must be at least 21 years old to access this site. If you are under 21 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under the age of 21 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 21, please contact us at: [email protected].
- What Information Do We Gather and What Do We Do With it?
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance user experience of our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Mood Product Group, LLC and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Mood Product Group, LLC;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding the use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit this page.
- Behavioral Advertising.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING- https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
- More Information on Cookies.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
- How do you get my consent?
By executing a transaction, and any time you provide us with personal information for the purpose of completing a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or return of a purchase you consent to us collecting and using your information as described herein. Your credit card information is handled in a unique and specific way, as discussed in Section 7 below).
- How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information and from receiving email communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at [email protected].
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Third Party Service Providers. We sometimes provide customer information to
- Lawful Requests. We provide customer information when required by law or to respond to lawful requests by law enforcement and other government agencies. We agree to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information;
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets including but not limited to merger, acquisition, refinancing through outside investment, divestiture or dissolution. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, including its business and assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
- Payment Processing.
Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment: If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond the transaction for which it was supplied.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
- Third-Party Services.
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. Mood Product Group, LLC will never contact you to ask you for your password.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
- Age of Consent.
Our website is not intended for people under 21 years of age. No one under the age of 21 may provide information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this website, through any of its features, register on the website, make purchases on the website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
- United States Law Applies.
Questions and Contact Information.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our customer service team at: 405-594-7026 or email us at: [email protected].